By Ernestine Finley
1 package multi-grain (or spinach) lasagna noodles
2 quarts tomato sauce
4 cups tofu ricotta cheese (see recipe below)
- Cook noodles in boiling water for approximately 4 minutes.
- Pour a layer of tomato sauce on the bottom of a 9″ by 13″ baking dish.
- Place a layer of noodles on top of the sauce, and cover with tomato sauce.
- Crumble a layer of tofu ricotta cheese over the sauce.
- Repeat layering process until baking dish is full, ending with tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35 minutes.
Tofu “Ricotta Cheese”
Mix together the following ingredients:
2 pounds of firm tofu, mashed
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon parsley (chopped fine)
1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast (optional)
© 2018 – 2019, Wildwood Sanitarium. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is educational and general in nature. Neither Wildwood Lifestyle Center, its entities, nor author intend this article as a substitute for medical diagnosis, counsel, or treatment by a qualified health professional.