- 2 cups cooked, warm millet
- ¼ cup raw cashews (rinsed)
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup water
- Place 1 cup of the millet and all other ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add the second cup of millet and blend again. Mix all the blended ingredients together.
- Layer pudding with fresh fruit and top with fruit garnish.
- Can be served for breakfast or as a dessert.
© 2018 – 2020, Wildwood Sanitarium. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is educational and general in nature. Neither Wildwood Lifestyle Center, its entities, nor author intend this article as a substitute for medical diagnosis, counsel, or treatment by a qualified health professional.